Thursday, February 28, 2013

Married Sex

Oh. So you thought that once you got married, you met your husband at the door and he tore your clothes off and you two made hot passionate love, right? Me either.

But I did think I would get a lot of action, which was cool.

Once you get married, it just doesn't quite work like that. In fact, it's the two of you working that causes the problem. Getting up in the morning, going to school, coming home, studying, that's me. Or I'm getting up in the morning, going to work, coming home at night, studying. Josh on the other hand gets up at 4:30 in the morning, goes to work, works all day long, gets home at 3 (at the earliest) stays up until he can't take it anymore, then goes to bed.

You can see where sex falls at on our list.

Don't think that we are some sexless individuals who live together. We do have sex. We just don't have sex as much as you have sex (assuming you aren't married).

See, once you get married, there are other things that take priority. For instance, when I come into work and there are dishes piled in the sink, I know that they need to be put in the dishwasher (check). Or I may come in and there be a GIANT pile of clothes that needs to be washed (...still working on that one). Either way, I just don't feel sexy. Then there are the days when I come in with messy hair, no makeup, and looking like a hot disaster, because I had to wake up early after not sleeping the night before. Those days really don't make me want to have sex. I mean, I want to have sex when I'm looking HOT and fantastic, or when I smell delightful, or even both (and that's a good night, ladies and gents).

Josh? He just wants to do it most days. He doesn't care if I stink. He doesn't care if he stinks. But then there are days for him that he just can't stay awake. I don't blame him. I wouldn't want to live with another person if I had to get up at 4:30 a.m, let alone have sex with them.

When we do have sex, though. That's always nice. I like having sex. I really like having lazy sex.

Lazy sex is when you both just kind of lay there and move the only parts that have to be moved in order for sex to actually work. It's kind of like cold pizza. No. It's kind of like canned Spaghetti O's-- it gets the job done, but eh, you've had better.

Not like better with another person, DON'T START RUMORS ON ME. I mean better sex period. You know that sex that you always remember (preferably from your spouse)? That kind. It's great.

Now I've lost my train of thought.

One time Josh woke me up at 5:00 in the morning to have sex.

....That's another story for another day though.

My point of all of this rambling is that once you get married, YOU DON'T JUST BANG ALL THE TIME.
So don't get it twisted. And if you do get twisted, get married, because it's the right thing to do.

This is some sweet hot love.
Literally, my ear was on fire after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment